No fabric softeners; they will reduce their absorbency.
- Product Information
- Fabric & Care
- Our Guarantee
- Mini: Small, compact and perfect for light days or flows. Length approx. 21 cm, holds up to 65 ml.
- Midi: For those medium-flow days. Length approx. 26 cm, holds up to 90 ml.
- Maxi: Our heavy period pad that's great for overnight. Length approx. 29 cm, holds up to 170 ml.
- Mighty: Use for ultra-heavy flows or as postpartum maternity pads. Length approx. 32 cm, holds up to 195 ml.
- Contoured slim fit
- Stay-dry binding for leak protection
- Popper tabs to keep the pad firmly in place
- Absorbent core with soft natural bamboo fleece top layer
- Contains no nasty substances, just natural fabric next to your skin
- Soft waterproof exterior, made from recycled fabric
- Surface - Bamboo Fleece
- Core - Polyester Microfibre
- Exterior - Soft waterproof, made from recycled plastic bottle waste
Washing Your Pads: Rinse in cold water immediately after use to stop stains setting. Store in waterproof bathroom bag and wash within 48 hours.
Our Bloom & Nora products are covered by our 12-month guarantee, marvellous you say? This covers fabric faults and workmanship for a period of 12 months from date of purchase, though we expect our pads to last up to 10 years. Our guarantee, regretfully, does not cover damage caused to product by:
- Using harsh stain removers, biological detergents or bleaching.
- Boil washing.
- Continually tumble drying on a warm or hot heat, or directly on radiators or similar.
- Adding vinegar or sodium bicarbonate to the wash.
- Excessive laundering can destroy the waterproofing, make the fabric go bald, reduce the performance of your pads, drastically reduce the lifespan and will render your guarantee void. The pads are designed to catch bodily fluid and over time they may become stained, this is to be accepted and is not a fault.
For goods that we conclude to be faulty we will: Replace or refund. Please see Terms & Conditions for further details.