No fabric softeners; they will reduce their absorbency.
- Product Information
- Fabric & Care
- Our Guarantee
Fabric composition: surface - bamboo fleece; core - polyester microfibre; soft waterproof exterior - recycled plastic bottle waste. Made with Oeko-Tex 100-certified fabrics.
- Please note, prints may vary to those shown
- More absorbent than disposable pads
- Contoured slim fit
- Popper tabs to keep them firmly in place
- Bamboo fleece surface
- Two-layer polyester microfibre core
- Soft waterproof exterior
- Oeko-Tex-certified fabrics
- Made in the UK
Washing Your Pads: Rinse in cold water immediately after use to stop stains setting. Store in waterproof bathroom bag and wash within 48 hours.
Our Bloom & Nora products are covered by our 12-month guarantee, marvellous you say? This covers fabric faults and workmanship for a period of 12 months from date of purchase, though we expect our pads to last up to 10 years. Our guarantee, regretfully, does not cover damage caused to product by:
- Using harsh stain removers, biological detergents or bleaching.
- Boil washing.
- Continually tumble drying on a warm or hot heat, or directly on radiators or similar.
- Adding vinegar or sodium bicarbonate to the wash.
- Excessive laundering can destroy the waterproofing, make the fabric go bald, reduce the performance of your pads, drastically reduce the lifespan and will render your guarantee void. The pads are designed to catch bodily fluid and over time they may become stained, this is to be accepted and is not a fault.
For goods that we conclude to be faulty we will: Replace or refund. Please see Terms & Conditions for further details.