No fabric softeners; they will reduce their absorbency.
- Product Information
- Fabric & Care
- Our Guarantee
Keeping you well protected through every stage of your period, our fluffy reusable sanitary pads are super absorbent with no nasty chemicals. The kit also comes with a waterproof bathroom bag to store your pads until wash-day, designed with a detachable popper strap so it can be hung up on hooks or rails away from nosey parkers!
- More absorbent than disposable pads
- Bamboo fleece next to skin
- Soft waterproof exterior made with 100% recycled plastic bottle waste
- Stay dry edges to prevent leaking
- Popper tabs to keep in place
- Quick drying
- Contoured slim fit
- Kit comes with waterproof bathroom bag and 'out and about' bag.
- Oekotex certified
- Made in Great Britain
Washing Your Pads: Rinse in cold water immediately after use to stop stains setting. Store in waterproof bathroom bag and wash within 48 hours.
Our Bloom & Nora products are covered by our 12-month guarantee, marvellous you say? This covers fabric faults and workmanship for a period of 12 months from date of purchase, though we expect our pads to last up to 10 years. Our guarantee, regretfully, does not cover damage caused to product by:
- Using harsh stain removers, biological detergents or bleaching.
- Boil washing.
- Continually tumble drying on a warm or hot heat, or directly on radiators or similar.
- Adding vinegar or sodium bicarbonate to the wash.
- Excessive laundering can destroy the waterproofing, make the fabric go bald, reduce the performance of your pads, drastically reduce the lifespan and will render your guarantee void. The pads are designed to catch bodily fluid and over time they may become stained, this is to be accepted and is not a fault.
For goods that we conclude to be faulty we will: Replace or refund. Please see Terms & Conditions for further details.