No fabric softeners; they will reduce their absorbency.
- Product Information
- Fabric & Care
- Our Guarantee
- Soft, stay-dry interior
- Waterproof underside of pad, made from recycled plastic
- Stay-dry edges to stop leaks
- Popper tabs to keep the pad firmly in place
- Contoured slim fit
- Made in the UK
Approximate Sizing Maxi: 29cm, holds up to 170 ml (suitable for heavy flow and night-time use)
Surface - Stay-dry polyamide interior
Core - Polyester microfiber
Exterior - Soft waterproof recycled plastic bottle waste
Washing Your Pads: Rinse in cold water immediately after use to stop stains setting. Store in waterproof bathroom bag and wash within 48 hours.
Our Bloom & Nora products are covered by our 12-month guarantee, marvellous you say? This covers fabric faults and workmanship for a period of 12 months from date of purchase, though we expect our pads to last up to 10 years. Our guarantee, regretfully, does not cover damage caused to product by:
- Using harsh stain removers, biological detergents or bleaching.
- Boil washing.
- Continually tumble drying on a warm or hot heat, or directly on radiators or similar.
- Adding vinegar or sodium bicarbonate to the wash.
- Excessive laundering can destroy the waterproofing, make the fabric go bald, reduce the performance of your pads, drastically reduce the lifespan and will render your guarantee void. The pads are designed to catch bodily fluid and over time they may become stained, this is to be accepted and is not a fault.
For goods that we conclude to be faulty we will: Replace or refund. Please see Terms & Conditions for further details.