No fabric softeners; they will reduce their absorbency.
- Product Information
- Fabric & Care
- Our Guarantee
For those days when one really wants to curl up with a hot water bottle and a bar of chocolate, our maxi Nora pads have got you covered.
Long with an extra absorbent layer in the core, you can be reassured that these little beauties will see you through your heaviest days. Combined with the anti-stain technology and stay fabric next to your skin, your pads will stay looking like new too. In addition to reducing single-use plastic waste and saving you money, these are a safer alternative to disposable sanitary products.
- Length 29cm (approx.)
- Contoured slim fit
- Stay dry interior - can be used for stress incontinence too
- Stain repellent - easy to keep them looking new
- Soft waterproof exterior
- Popper tabs to keep in place
- Quick drying
- Oekotex certified
- Made in Great Britain
Washing Your Pads: Rinse in cold water immediately after use to stop stains setting. Store in waterproof bathroom bag and wash within 48 hours.
Our Bloom & Nora products are covered by our 12-month guarantee, marvellous you say? This covers fabric faults and workmanship for a period of 12 months from date of purchase, though we expect our pads to last up to 10 years. Our guarantee, regretfully, does not cover damage caused to product by:
- Using harsh stain removers, biological detergents or bleaching.
- Boil washing.
- Continually tumble drying on a warm or hot heat, or directly on radiators or similar.
- Adding vinegar or sodium bicarbonate to the wash.
- Excessive laundering can destroy the waterproofing, make the fabric go bald, reduce the performance of your pads, drastically reduce the lifespan and will render your guarantee void. The pads are designed to catch bodily fluid and over time they may become stained, this is to be accepted and is not a fault.
For goods that we conclude to be faulty we will: Replace or refund. Please see Terms & Conditions for further details.