No fabric softeners; they will reduce their absorbency.
- Product Information
- Fabric & Care
- Our Guarantee
In addition to reducing waste and saving you money, these reusable sanitary pads are a safer alternative to disposable sanitary products. With natural bamboo fleece next to your skin and a unique stay dry binding that keeps wetness away from your clothing for fantastic leak protection.
- More absorbent than disposable pads
- Popper tabs to keep them firmly in place
- Contoured slim fit
- Surface - 1 layer of Bamboo fleece
- Core - 2 Layers of Polyester microfibre
- Soft waterproof exterior made with 100% recycled plastic bottle waste
- Made in Great Britain
- Oekotex certified
Washing Your Pads: Rinse in cold water immediately after use to stop stains setting. Store in waterproof bathroom bag and wash within 48 hours.
Our Bloom & Nora products are covered by our 12-month guarantee, marvellous you say? This covers fabric faults and workmanship for a period of 12 months from date of purchase, though we expect our pads to last up to 10 years. Our guarantee, regretfully, does not cover damage caused to product by:
- Using harsh stain removers, biological detergents or bleaching.
- Boil washing.
- Continually tumble drying on a warm or hot heat, or directly on radiators or similar.
- Adding vinegar or sodium bicarbonate to the wash.
- Excessive laundering can destroy the waterproofing, make the fabric go bald, reduce the performance of your pads, drastically reduce the lifespan and will render your guarantee void. The pads are designed to catch bodily fluid and over time they may become stained, this is to be accepted and is not a fault.
For goods that we conclude to be faulty we will: Replace or refund. Please see Terms & Conditions for further details.